Our Trust Activities
The Universal shirdi saibaba charitable trust is created in 2011 to spread spirituality and render social and community services to all.The preaching’s of His holiness and divine grace of sathguru shridi sainath Maharaj… It is often repeatedly said by elders,philanthropists andnoble persons that “Charitable and welfare activities should be performed for the benefits of the down-trodden and enlistment of the poor and have-nots.”For such noble activities, His Holiness ordained and founded the Universal Shridi SaiBaba Charitable Trust.The activities of International shridi sai Prathanaa time is held every week Thursday evening 6pm to 7pm(Indian Time). The devotees of his Holiness shridi sainath maharaj are spread in world wide.
To assist areas affected by natural calamities such as cyclone,flood,earthquake etc. and to facilitate the rehabilitation process nationally.
- Renovating dilapidated temples.
- Distributing food, clothing’s and books to the poor giving crutches and other aids to the handicapped.
- To establish,maintain, run, develop, give grant-in-aid to poor peoples.
- Helps to orphanages, old age homes, widows and destitute.
- Conducting free marriages for the poor,Performing last rites in ceremonial manner for the poor.
- Providing free and quality medical aid to the rural poor people.
- To organize regular medical camp for the benefits.
- Performing last rites in ceremonial manner for the poor.
- In future, To establish maintains, run, and develop to the schools, colleges, Arts and science, Engineering, Technology, Medical colleges.
- To institute and award scholarships and provide regular financial assistances to the poor and needy students boys and girls.